SLEEP! It’s what mom really wants for Mother’s Day.
We surveyed 1,000 moms to find out exactly what Mom wants for Mother’s Day & the results on the state of shuteye are eye-opening!
During the pandemic, many of us (with or without a baby or toddler!) have suffered new challenges when it comes to sleep, making quality shuteye more precious than ever before. And no other group felt that more than mamas and families who welcomed new babies in the last year.
Our research showed that only 4% of new moms are getting the recommended 8 hours of sleep each night! So it’s no surprise that new moms chose a full, uninterrupted night of sleep as the best gift over chocolate or even jewelry for Mother’s Day. Looks like sleep is replacing diamonds as a mom’s best friend!
The survey also uncovered:
- The Gift of Good Sleep: Making memories with family (62%), a full uninterrupted night of sleep (44%) and gift cards (44%) were the top picks for new moms this Mother’s Day.
- Night Owls: Only 4% of new moms are getting the recommended 8 hours of sleep each night with over half of new moms (51%) surviving on an average of 6 hours or less of sleep each night.
- Dreaming of a Full Night’s Sleep: More than 1/4 of new moms (28%) say it’s been so long, they can’t remember when the last time they got a full, uninterrupted night’s sleep, with another 26% saying it’s been at least 6 months or more.
- The Price of ZZZs: Over 1/3 of new moms (34%) would pay over $100 for a full night of uninterrupted sleep, and 15% are willing to shell out $500 or more!
- The Midnight Hour: 1/3 of new moms (32%) say they are the one getting up for every single middle-of-the-night wakeup, while 1/4 of new moms (25%) report they split middle-of-the-night wakeups evenly with their partner.
Our growing suite of innovative products including the Owlet Smart Sock, Monitor Duo, Cam, and Dream Lab sleep program, have helped thousands of parents get the sleep they need, with 94% of parents reporting better sleep with Owlet.
And what better way to say “thanks, Mom!” than with our best deals of the year, happening now:
- Save $75 on the Smart Sock
- Save $50 on the Cam
- Save $75 on the Duo
- Save $50 on Dream Lab
Don’t miss the chance to give Mom the gift of peace of mind and a better night’s sleep!